Subscription period: 1 year - March 1st to Feb 28th
Initial payment pro-rated to align with the membership year.
No automatically recurring payments
Who is Eligible?
Membership is open to individuals living with lymphedema and their family and friends.
- One copy of PATHWAYS magazine, quarterly
- One BC Resource Directory ( reprinted each Sept)
- One “Living with Lymphedema” Booklet (Please be sure to put the address you wish to have these mailed to on your profile)
- 2 pamphlets & - BCLA business cards
- Receive monthly newsletter from BCLA Directors
- Be the first to be informed of new treatment options, research results and special events.
- Discounts on BCLA sponsored events.
- New members are connected with local support groups, for regular meetings
- One vote at AGM or other meetings plus the opportunity to volunteer or be part of Board