To promote healthy and hopeful living with lymphatic disorders.
Patients with lymphatic disorders will have: medical access to early diagnosis, education, and compression in all BC health regions.
- Be the central organization to educate patients with lymphatic disorders and help them navigate treatment options.
- Encourage individuals to take an active role in the management of their lymphatic disorders.
- Advocate on behalf of those affected by lymphedema & chronic edema.
- Be respected by the healthcare community and patients.
- Encourage and support local, national, and international lymphatic research and development.