OUR MISSION & GOALS
We are the provincial resource to promote optimal healthy living with lymphedema.
- Advance awareness and knowledge about lymphedema and
available management options
- Advocate on behalf of people and families affected by lymphedema.
- Encourage patients to take an active role in the management of their condition.
- Liaise with and contribute to the Canadian lymphedema community.
- Become known, respected and promoted as a resource by our key stakeholder groups.
- Encourage and support local, national and international lymphedema research and development.
The BC Lymphedema Association is here to support people living with lymphedema. Please note we are not able to provide medical advice. I